Cairns Food and Wine Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Adults - $89.95 pp
Located between two World Heritage-Listed Natural Wonders is the iconic Cairns Hinterland with its picturesque mountainous backdrops of the Atherton Tablelands. We promise that you will not be disappointed with what Far North Queensland has to offer. Join us on this exciting hassle-free Hop On Hop Off Tour featuring market stalls, wine, distillery and beer tastings and delectable food platters. Hop off at all 7 of our tantalizing stops or if you are having too good a time at a particular cellar door, or enjoying lunch a little too much, feel free to indulge that little bit longer and catch a later bus. With a bit of planning you can truly customise your tour.
This is a full day tour with pick up from Cairns Central, McLeod Street (opposite Chemist Warehouse) Cairns commencing at 11:00am until 6:00pm Friday's only.
In short, the Hop-On Hop-Off Wine Tour will:
- Pick up and return from Cairns Central Shopping Centre (opp Chemist Warehouse), Cairns at 11am with a return time of
- Stop at regular stops you can rely on;
- Give you the option to hop on/hop off at any of the stops;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Provide air-conditioned transport kept in excellent condition.
- Rusty's Markets;
- Wolf Lane Distillery;
- Hemingway's Brewery;
- Narrow Tracks Distillery;
- Barrier Reef Brewing Co;
- Sauce Brewing Co; and
- Coral Sea Brewing.
7 hour duration